Maintaining a top position in the market is the most important task for McDonald’s. In this world of immense competition, it is not at all difficult to pull yourself down by not improving. Pleasing the customers and thinking of their betterment is vital for any firm. Thus, McDonald’s has launched a McDVOICE Survey solely to please the customers and enhance their customer experience.
Purpose of McDVOICE Survey
- McDonald’s want to know the level of customer satisfaction with their services.
- McDonald’s thinks that “There is always room for improvement”. And McDVoive survey will help them doing so.
- McDonald’s can take some actions against the manager and staff in case of any complaints against them.
- The McDVOICE survey ensures the amplification of customer satisfaction with McDonald’s.
Prerequisites to participate in the McDonald’s Survey
- A mobile phone or a computer with an active internet connection
- A valid receipt from your last visit to McDonald’s
- Basic knowledge of English or Spanish language
- Your honesty in answering the survey question
- A fraction of your precious time to answer the survey questions
Rules and Regulations
Kindly, have a note of the rules and regulations that are needed to be kept in the mind before participating in the McDonald’s feedback.
- You must be a recognized and a valid resident of the United States or Canada
- Your age should be at least 15 years
- McDonald’s hold rights to terminate your coupon at any point of time
- You should not be the present or former employee of the McDonald’s
- You should validate your coupon within a week of your visit